Offering a perfect combination of top of the line audio performance and ultra-luxury aesthetics, the Jamo C 95II Jamo India speakers provide you with remarkably natural and warm sound output.
Being a 2-way bass reflex speaker system, The C 95 II Jamo India speakers deliver breathtakingly musical sound with the help of low-frequency woofers integrated with Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) technology. At the same time, the 1” high-frequency tweeter reproduces silky smooth guitar and vocal audio in full glory.
Producing great sound stage and enjoyable sound, The Jamo C 95II Jamo India speakers come across as a winner in this segment by providing exceptional value and performance that is hard to beat considering its modest pricing in India.
Generally speaking, a well built Floorstanding speaker like the Jamo C95II produces much deeper, full-bodied sound compared to bookshelf speakers. With more than one LF woofer, Floorstanding speakers dig deep into the lower audio frequency range, having incredibly powerful and punchier low frequencies.
The updated C 95II Jamo India speakers come with Danish speaker design, woven tweed grilles, chrome logos, Center plug and other acoustic and aesthetic features.
Partnering Equipment: The C95II Jamo India speakers will work great in a Dolby Atmos home cinema set-up when paired with Jamo Concert Series C9 CenII, Jamo C9 SurII, Jamo IC 606FG Ceiling Speaker, Jamo J10 Subwoofer and Denon Amplification.
Salient features of C 95II Jamo India speakers
- Improved audio and looks,
- Passive, Two-way floorstanding speaker system
- Extended bass response with bass reflex speaker design
- 165 watts of high energy power at 6 Ohms.
- Top of the line signature European sound
- Premium quality cabinet and crossover
- Punchy low frequencies with hybrid conical cone technology
- Anti-diffraction waveguide audio innovation delivers high-quality sound throughout the audience area, even with multiple seating positions.
- Well balanced sound reproduction with a frequency response of 55Hz- 24Khz
- Available in 3 beautiful Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
|System Type||2-Way Bass Reflex|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||37Hz – 24.000 Hz|
|High-Frequency Driver||25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide|
|Low-Frequency Driver||2 x 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||165 / 330 W|
|Inputs||Chrome-plated bi-wiring screw terminals|
|Dimensions||982 x 215 x 317 / 38.7 x 8.5 x 12.5|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||43.8 lbs (19.86 kg)|
Pricing: Prices on request ONLY.
Colour Options: Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain.