Sennheiser is a German based private audio company excelling in the design and manufacture of headphones and headsets, DJ and monitoring headphones, and wired and wireless microphones. One of the most popular ranges of product is the Sennheiser microphone that comes in varied categories based on its application and systems.
Sennheiser e 609 is a silver super-cardioid microphone designed specifically to deal with sound signals from a guitar, hence is also referred as a Guitar Microphone. This Sennheiser microphone ensures that every thrilling tone from a guitar is righteously captured and reciprocated to you naturally. You needn’t worry much about its mounting requirements, as this wired mic, once synced with the guitar can even be left hanging over the amplifier. Sennheiser e 609 also supports drums, especially toms.
Sennheiser microphone e 609 belongs to theinspiring Evolution 600 Series, a series that has witnessed developments to meet the everyday growing demands. 600 series microphones are engineered to operate best with instruments. Easy-to-use and rugged body are its dominant features.
E 609 Sennheiser microphone is a dynamic microphone, implying that sound signals are turned into electrical energy through electromagnetism. After being struck by the sound waves, the employed wire or coil gets into a vibratory motion in a magnetic field to induce current, to be converted back to sound. Dynamic mic operates without a power source.
Features of Sennheiser e 609:
- Cardioid polar response pattern filters out noise and off-axis sounds, to provide isolated, pure performance for recording.
- 40Hz low-frequency cutoff maintains ideal bass.
- Mighty neodymium magnet and hum-compensating coil produces crystal clear sound.
- Sturdy metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Incredibly high SPL handling makes it perfect for capturing dimed amps
Specifications of e 609 Sennheiser microphone:
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Connector: XLR
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18 kHz
- Output impedance: 350 ohms
- Weight: 0.4 lbs