The Neumann KH-120 A is a two-way studio monitor speaker delivering massive power through compact design. It functions through thermally protected Class-AB bi-amplification, where one amp works on the low frequencies while the second one amplifies the middle and high frequencies.
The cabinet manufactured from aluminium with internal dividers restricts the creation of standing waves inside the cabinet. The cabinet also has magnetical shielding to reduce the unwanted resonances between the cabinet and drivers.
The magnetic shield also helps in heat dissipation. The front-panel being a single piece paves no chance for diffraction, leading to smoother outputs.
Neumann KH-120 AW is furnished with a strong metal grille to safeguard the speaker from any external harm. The speaker enclosure is further protected magnetically for use close to video monitors and such other audio equipment.
Neumann KH 120 AW flexibly supports any professional audio source through an XLR input. Further, these have many input gain and output level controls to allow for easy interaction with connected signal sources.
KH 120 AW offers you with placement flexibility as per your choice and convenience.
The Neumann KH 120 AW is best suited for near-field applications such as for recording, mixing and mastering for projects, broadcast and post-production studios.
Features of Neumann KH-120 A Studio Monitor:
- High-frequency response is through a tweeter dome made in-house from titanium.
- Calculated Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide provides smoother, uninterrupted maximum output.
- Designed and made in-house sandwich cone bass driver offers for long-throw & improved dispersion.
- KH120 Comes equipped with separate electronic peak limiters for woofer cone and tweeter dome.
- Metal grille provides rigidity and protects the cabinet against mechanical damage.
- LF Driver Size: 25″ composite sandwich, long-throw driver
- HF Driver Size: 1″ Titanium fabric tweeter
- Frequency response: 52Hz – 21kHz
- Maximum peak SPL:2 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9” x 7.1” x 8.6” / 27.7 x 18.2 x 22.0 cm
- Weight:4 kg
Matching Studio Subwoofer: Neumann KH-870
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: We can offer necessary technical consultation, provide honest pricing on our Studio Designer’s favourite Studio Monitor Neumann KH-120 and ship them to any location in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Cochin, Trivandrum, Chandigarh & Amritsar in 1-2 weeks.
Pricing: MRP as mentioned, Offer price on request.