The KH 420 G from Neumann are active studio monitors with a 3-way design architecture. The drivers include a 1″ dome tweeter made of alloy fabric protected by grille, 3″ midrange dome and a 10″ long-throw woofer.
All the drivers are magnetically shielded to avoid vibrations, thereby producing undisturbed sonic performance. KH 420 G is tri-amplified through the power warehouse Class-AB amplifiers.
These Neumann Monitors can either be flushed into a wall or even left free-standing. Irrespective of their mounting, You can use the Neumann KH 420 G as mid-field main studio monitors.
Neumann KH 420 G finds their best applications in music, broadcast, and post-production studios for recording, mixing and mastering. These studio monitors are highly beneficial in a multi-channel system as they show utmost compatibility with various other loudspeakers and audio devices.
KH 420 G has a high potential of handling any diverse acoustical environments. Irrespective of the devices around it, these studio monitors continue to function efficiently and deliver crisp, detailed audio performance.
Being provided with unique controls, you can now optimize the bass, low-mid and treble frequencies based on the application and surrounding. Neumann KH 420 G studio monitors have flexible mounting points to allow for any kind of installation. Further, it comes equipped with a universal power supply for usage with various type of power ports.
Features of Neumann KH 420G:
- Cabinet modelled mechanically through a computer using Low Resonance Integral Molding (LRIM) materials.
- Bass driver is designed specifically for long-throw using Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF).
- For greater precision, Neumann KH 420 G is designed with Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide to provide wider horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion.
- Neumann KH 420G Comes equipped with Tri-amplification through analog class-AB amplifiers which keep a check over extensive heating.
- Thermo limiters secure different voice coils of all the drivers.
Specifications of Neumann KH 420G:
- LF Driver Size: 10″ long-throw woofer
- MF driver: 3″ fabric dome midrange
- HF Driver Size: 1″ fabric alloy tweeter dome
- Maximum peak SPL:4 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13” x 25.4” x 17.5” / 33 x 64.5 x 44.4 cm
- Weight: 35 kg
Matching Studio Subwoofer: Neumann KH 810
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: We being the authorized dealers for Neumann products in India, Can provide honest pricing on these incredibly talented Neumann KH-420 G Studio Monitors and ship them to any location in India, including to Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Mohali, Chandigarh & Amritsar in 1-2 weeks.
Pricing: MRP as mentioned, Offer price on request.