Get ready to experience an adrenaline rush from the thrilling 10″ active studio subwoofer of Neumann, The KH 810 known to deliver superior, heart-throbbing bass. Its 7.1 High Definition Bass manager allows you to conveniently connect any standard formats, from mono to 3D to the newest 7.1 high definition devices.
Neumann KH 810 has an outstanding wooden cabinet design with eight built-in analog channels and 4th order active crossover to offer you with excellent compatibility with any system. Further, an electronic limiter secures the amplifier and woofer.
Salient Features of Neumann KH 810:
- 10″ Woofer: KH 810 from Neumann comes equipped with a 10″ front-firing cone bass driver. This driver comes with characters such as magnetic protection, a flow-optimized die-cast basket to render high-quality audio and a sturdy built-in grille to safeguard against damage.
- The woofer is capable of handling frequencies as low as 18Hz, giving an advantage to the main loudspeakers to deliver at higher volumes with negligible levels of sound deformations. The magnetic shield allows you to flexibly use this Neumann subwoofer anywhere, even close to a video monitor or such other electronics.
- Self-Damping Bass-Reflex Wooden Cabinet: The wooden cabinet adorns a resistant painted finish with high-density rubber isolating feet. Self-damping property limits cabinet resonances.
- Flexible installations: The cabinet carries high capacity bass ports at its front, allowing you to either flush mount or merely install it near a wall. These ports being flow-optimized, deliver more excellent outputs at reduced compression and turbulence.
- Electronically balanced XLR analog inputs and outputs: The eight analog input channels provide great freedom for you to connect your sub to any system effortlessly. Also, the outputs when daisy-chained together create larger systems to manage higher SPL magnificently.
- Built-in volume control: Neumann KH 810 comes equipped with an eight-channel built-in system volume control and also a hardware remote control. These controls allow you to stay dominant over the sub through a centralized control irrespective of its source.
Specifications of KH 810 Subwoofer:
- Driver size: Ten Inches
- Driver Power Amp:160W
- Frequency Range: 18Hz-300Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 112 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2” x 13” x 25.4”
- Weight: 26kg
Matching Studio Monitors: Neumann KH-120
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: The Neumann Range of Products are generally ex-stock. Symphony 440 Design Group can provide the best price and be able to ship the Neumann KH 810 to any location in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ludhiana, Mohali & Amritsar.
Pricing: MRP as mentioned, Offer price on request.