The Full HD 1080p Optoma HD142X is an affordable, compact home theatre projector that permits watching cinema, video streaming, live sports, TV shows and gaming conveniently at your own time and place through two HDMI inputs and MHL connectivity. Equipped with Amazing Color technology and 3,000 lumens of brightness, accurately color rendered images with mesmerizing detailing is a surety.
- DLP Technology: The Texas Instrument’s patented DLP (Digital Light Processing) Technology presents digital projection with high contrast, quicker time response, good pixel structure and minimal color deterioration. It can efficiently display 8.3 million pixels of superior clarity image onto a screen as big as 140” as well.
- Amazing Color technology: The Optoma HD142X is designed to reproduce colors from the international HDTV standard of Rec.709 color gamut, assuring reproduced cinematic images to be an exact replica of the director’s thoughts.
- Full 3D: Optoma HD142X can readily project immersive 3D visuals from any 3D source such as 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting or any latest games consoles.
- Direct power on: The Optoma projector can easily be switched on from the power source, and successively switched off after a set time through the sleep timer.
- Dynamic Black technology: The Full HD 1080p Optoma HD142X projector through the Dynamic Black technology alters the lamp output to create a striking contrast ratio. This produces crisp and clear bright image, and intensely light and shade detailed dark image.
- Extremely light in weight: The weight being merely 5.5 lbs, the Optoma HD142X projector can be flexibly carried around even in a bag for a movie night or a game time at another place.
- USB Power: USB devices can be charged through the built-in USB port which delivers up to 1-amp power. This port can even be utilized to attain connectivity to few HDMI streaming sticks.
- Compatible Aspect ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3 compatible
- Brightness: 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast ratio: 23,000:1 with Dynamic Black
- Resolution:Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Projection distance: 3’-10’
- Projection screen size:88″ – 305.3″, diagonal 16:9
- Dimensions (W x H x D):11.7? X 9.0? x 3.8?