The 3000 ANSI lumens 4K Ultra HD Optoma UHD60 brings cinematic delight to your home in a very elegant way. It is featured with some of the greatest attributes such as HDR10 compatibility, HDMI 2.0 input compliant to HDCP 2.2, DLP and XLR technology, all serving its best to display the finest images.
- 4K UHD Resolution: The DLP chip from Texas Instruments forms the heart of Optoma UHD60 to display 8.3 million pixel 4K full HD image on to a screen of up to 140”. Being a CTA (Consumer Technology Association) qualified projector for 4K UHD resolution, there’s no stopping you to immerse yourself in the endearment of impressive home cinema.
- 709 color gamut coverage: The Optoma UHD60 qualifies the international HDTV standard of Rec. 709 color gamut coverage to securely reproduce vibrant, eye-catching cinematic colors in the exact same way as intended by the director.
- Dynamic Black: This technology adds more depth and dimensions to the produced image, while imparting ideal brightness levels to each frame required in creating a high contrast ratio. Due to this, bright scenes appear razor sharp and attractively brighter, while dark scenes appear darker to emphasize on blacks and shades.
- UltraDetail technology: This technology comes with complex algorithms which sharpens every frame before being reproduced on to the screen. Hence, perfectly crisp and crystal clear images are a guarantee.
- Color Management System (CMS): Optoma UHD60 is equipped with CMS technology to provide you the flexibility of adjusting the Rec. 709 settings for maximum accuracy.
- HDR compatibility: Optoma UHD60 supports HDR (High Definition Range) technology, which also accepts HDR10 connections with four picture modes to choose from namely – Normal, Bright, Detail and Film.
- Compatible Aspect ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto and LBX compatible
- Brightness: 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1 with Dynamic Black
- Displayable Colors: 07 billion colors
- Native resolution: UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Maximum resolution: 4K (4096 x 2160) @ 60Hz with XPR technology
- Projection distance:2’ – 30.5’
- Weight: 16lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D):19.6” x 6” x 13”