If you want your home to have a perfect sound system that doesn’t take up most of your room or doesn’t look out of place, here is the best solution for your problem. Paradigm introduces the classic and elegant CI Elite series, a product range of in-wall speaker systems.
Being engineered with high technological advancement, these speakers discreetly hide in your walls and function exceptionally to give an ultimate sound performance.
You can term the CI Elite in-wall speaker systems as “buried treasures”. These are handcrafted, reasonably priced and installed using modern techniques to give you the best experience like that of a live performance.
E3-LCR is the smallest in the LCR range of CI Elite in-wall speaker systems. These have 3 drivers with two passive radiators. E3-LCR are known to have a spectacular frequency response between 93 Hz to 18 kHz. The entire installation process is very efficient and quick.
Features of Paradigm CI In-Wall Speaker Systems:
- Superior tweeter technology: Next-generation single X-PAL pure-aluminium dome tweeter is built-in with classical Perforated Phase Aligning (PPA) lens, which protects the delicate dome and providing incredibly detailed and powerful output. This technology acts as a Phase Plug.
- Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) technology: RED improves the critical midrange frequency of the in-wall speaker systems by reducing the adverse effects of diffraction. It also enhances sound quality, lowers crossover frequencies, reduces distortion and increases power handling.
- Bass/Mid Cones: Two in number, woofer cones come engineered with patented ART surround (Active Ridge Technology). The aluminium cone woofers are light in weight yet highly stiff, which helps in providing a great degree of accuracy and uncoloured frequency response. A high-strength glass-reinforced polymer solves the problems of resonance and vibrations.
- Rare component shielding: This shields the internal parts of your in-wall speaker systems from the debris and dust present in the ceiling.
Specifications of Paradigm In-Wall Home Theater Speakers:
- Design: 3 Drivers, Plus Dual Passive Radiators For Extra Bass
- Frequency response: 93 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 194 x 813 x 105mm
- WEIGHT:9 Kg
- FINISH: White, paintable grille
Pricing: MRP & Offer Pricing On request.
Matching Home Theater Products: GIK Home theater Acoustic Panels, Anthem AV Receivers, & Audioquest Home Theater Speaker Cables & Interconnects
Availability: Our Home theater solutions team based out of Bengaluru will provide the necessary technical inputs and ship the Paradigm CI Elite in-wall speaker systems to all major cities in India, including Hyderabad, Chennai, Secunderabad, Nagpur, Surat, Kakinada, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Shivamogga, Mysuru, Ahmedabad and Vizag in 4-6 weeks.