A home theater, based on its speaker systems, can be divided into two prominent components. The front stage constitutes the front LCR speakers, i.e. left/center/right channel with the subwoofer and screen. The backstage includes the in-wall surround speakers around your seating area.
Other than having tower or bookshelf speakers, LCR speakers can either be mounted on the wall or even be in-wall speakers based on your screen type.
Aesthetics and interior style also matters in a home theater design. Considering the same, Paradigm introduced the CI Elite series, which gives prominence to the décor while offering superior sound performance.
CI Elite series is a range of LCR and ceiling speakers allowing for custom installation. Being passionately designed and handcrafted in Canada, these come incorporated with such superior technologies, which allow for efficient functioning without hindering the aesthetical aspects.
You can systematically install the Paradigm CI Elite E5-LCR in-wall surround speakers inside the wall, behind the projector screen, without compensating for the audio quality.
Paradigm E5-LCR has four drivers with two passive radiators. These in-wall surround speakers have a 3-way design where all the drivers have vertical alignment, one below the other.
The driver details are as follows:
- High-frequency driver: The tweeter is an X-pal type 1″ shielded by Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) lens.
- Midrange frequency driver: Single coaxial X-Pal cone of 6.5″ having die-cast aluminium chassis
- Low-frequency driver: Two X-Pal drives of 6.5″ with Active Ridge Technology (ART) surrounds.
- Passive radiators: Two X-Pal radiators to enhance low-frequency response. Cone are with ART surrounds.
One of the unique technology developed for the CI Elite series is the Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED).
RED technology significantly diminishes the harmful impact of diffraction over the in-wall surround speakers by fragmenting the standing waves created around the drivers. RED also simultaneously boosts the critical midrange frequencies to improve sound quality.
Specifications of Paradigm In-Wall Home Theater Speakers:
- Design: 4-driver, 2-passive radiator, 3-way in-wall surround speakers
- Frequency Response: 82Hz – 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43” x 9.5” x 4.125” / 109.2 x 24.1 x 10.5 cm
- Finish: Paintable white grille
Pricing: MRP & Offer Pricing On request.
Matching Home Theater Products: GIK Home theater Acoustic Panels, Anthem AV Receivers, & Audioquest Home Theater Speaker Cables & Interconnects
Availability: Our High-End Home Theater System Designers team based out of Bengaluru will provide the necessary technical inputs and ship the Paradigm CI Elite E5-LCR in-wall surround speakers to all major cities in India, including Hyderabad, Chennai, Secunderabad, Nagpur, Surat, Kakinada, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Shivamogga, Mysuru, Ahmedabad and Vizag in 4-6 weeks.