The Reference Premiere RP-402S Klipsch Home Theater speaker is composed of a Titanium Diaphragm tweeter along with the Klipsch Reference series patented Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) as its core component. The vented tweeter design reduces the effect of undesirable harmonics, and the LTS reduces distortion. Its features such as these of the Klipsch that give you remarkably crisp and detailed audio even at high sound pressure levels.
The Horn: The ultimate Tractrix® horn made from the 90° x 90° Hybrid Silicone Composite magnifies the smoothness and clarity by focusing all the sound waves onto your listening area. The phase plug, when paired with the compressed, moulded silicone face further catalyzes the purpose of creating the best of natural sound possible.
Woofers: Cerametallic™ woofers, the trademark of the Klipsch Reference Premiere Series, makes the RP-402S Klipsch Home Theater speakers’ low-frequency drivers extraordinarily rigid and lightweight owing to minimum distortion and maximum efficiency.
Speaker Grille: The RP-402S Klipsch Home Theater speaker has a robust magnetic grille which can be attached or detached based on your convenience, functionality and aesthetics.
Finishes: Apart from being scratch-resistant, Reference Premiere Surround speakers are available in three modern finishes, namely, the popular Ebony Vinyl and Walnut Vinyl, and the premium mirror-like Piano Gloss.
Other than the features mentioned above, Copper anodized trim rings, cast aluminium feet, satin painted baffles and a laser etched logo treatment can make anyone speechless!
Most of the Home Theater Projects built by us in Bangalore have RP-402S Klipsch Home Theater speakers as they are the perfect combination of excellent pricing and dependable performance, making them our favourite Dipole surround speakers for Bangalore & Hyderabad based projects.
RP-402S Klipsch Home Theater speakers Features:
- High-Frequency Driver: Dual 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-Frequency Driver: Dual 4” Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology for remarkably realistic cinematic sound
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Magnetic Grille
Klipsch RP-402S Surround speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 62-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 75W/300W
- Minimal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1500Hz
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions: 11.85” x 10.26” x 6.51” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 13 lb (5.9 kg)
Pricing: Price On request.