Sennheiser HD 650 are high definition, reference class stereo headphones that will carry you to the ultimate level of endearment through its immersive audiophile experience. Sennheiser HD 650 open and over-the ear headphones offer pleasant comfort and convenience such that you face no discomfort even after long continuous hours of usage. Highly tested components, special acoustic materials and extraordinary engineering techniques make these one in a billion headphones.
Sennheiser HD series is known for its open-back, over the ear, high performance headphones. They create a protected, secure and comfortable space around your ear to unfold its great soundscapes. The ear pads have a layer of soft leather, leatherette or velour to provide pleasant and cozy fit during headphone operation. This also protects you from slight pains that might or else occur due to extended hours of utilization.
Sennheiser HD range features even closed models which are incorporated with the magnificent NoiseGuard technology. This restricts the external noises from entering in as well as the played music from escaping out, thereby limiting the loss of audiophile quality.
Features of Sennheiser HD 650:
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs.
- Ear-cups are made of specially designed acoustic silk to offer constant, uniform attenuation.
- Voice coils made of lightweight aluminum to serve amazing transient response.
- Elliptically crafted headphones to perfectly sit over the shape of the ear.
- Cable is detachable in nature. Being 3m long, it is made from highly conductive OFC copper with low sensitivity towards noise and structure-borne sound.
- Shows good compatibility with high output mobile devices and hi-fi components such as SACD, DVD-A and CD players.
Specifications of Sennheiser HD 650:
- Wearing style: Over-the-ear headphones
- Color: Titanium/silver finish
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 41 kHz
- Connector:1/4* (6,35 mm) stereo jack plug
- Cable length: 3m detachable
- Nominal impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 2560 g