The Klipsch THX-5000 LCR is a bookshelf speaker designed exclusively to function as an LCR, i.e. left, center or right channel speaker in a Klipsch home theater system. It can, however, be used as a surround speaker as well based on the requirement.
The THX-5000 LCR Klipsch home theater system has Titanium tweeter paired with 90° x 60° coverage angle Tractrix horn.
Horn-loading maximizes efficiency and leads to a wider dispersion. Low-frequency response is taken care of through magnetically shielded Ceramettalic woofers cast around an aluminium frame for greater integrity.
The cabinet construction is executed through the dado and rabbet technique to create a locked panel delivering pure and consistent sound. Being finished with Galaxy black, the anodized aluminium fascia blends the speaker to any interiors.
The THX-5000 LCR Klipsch home theater system comes integrated with Omni-Mount 60.0 series which provides comfortable brackets for wall and ceiling mounts offering several placement options to customize the speaker based on your convenience.
Partnering Equipment: The THX-5000 LCR Klipsch home theater system works exceptionally well in a dedicated home theater room when clubbed with Klipsch THX-5000 SUR, Klipsch THX-1200SW, Klipsch PRO-16RC Atmos Speakers, Klipsch KA-1000THX, Power amplifiers from QSC, AVProcessor from Marantz, Optoma 4K Projector and Acoustical treatments from GIK Acoustics.
Features of THX-5000 LCR Klipsch Speakers:
- THX Ultra Certified LCR loudspeaker works great in larger home cinema spaces with a minimum 12 feet viewing distance of from the screen
- High-frequency driver:
- Tweeter: 1” (2.5cm) magnetically shielded, Titanium dome compression driver with 9.6 ounces of the ceramic magnet structure
- 10” x 6” rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix horn-loading
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 5.25” (13.3cm) Cerametalic cone woofers cast in an aluminium frame
- Professional grade dado and rabbet cabinet construction.
- Omni-mount suspension points allow preferred wall or ceiling mounting through standard hardware.
Specifications of THX-5000 LCR Klipsch home theater system:
- System: 2-way LCR bookshelf speaker
- Frequency response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 100W/400W
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Inputs: Dual binding posts for bi-wiring or bi-amping capacity
- Dimensions: 12.75” (32.4cm) H x 16” (40.6cm) W x 12.5” (31.8cm) D
- Mounting method: 4-bolt pattern 20 threads of ¼.”
- Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5kg)
- Finish: Galaxy Black cabinet with black anodized aluminium fascia
Pricing: Price On request.