The C 9 CEN II center channel speaker from Jamo Concert series is an engineering marvel that delivers class-leading dialogue delivery while offering exquisite Danish aesthetics that brings a unique aura to your living room or home theater.
Built using 2-way bass reflex speaker design, The C 9 CEN II center channel speaker from Jamo Concert series produces dynamic and natural sound using Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) low-frequency woofers.
The C9 CenII works incredibly well when paired with matching Jamo C97II floorstanding speakers from the same Jamo Concert series family.
Delivering superb sound throughout the seating area, The Jamo center speaker beats the competition hands down with the help of 1” Silk dome high-frequency tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide.
Center channel speaker manages the balance between the left and right speakers in a Dolby Atmos setup. It is also responsible for creating seamless surround sound in your home cinema room, While delivering more than 40% of the recorded movie sound. It leads the other home theater speakers with authoritative and influential audio reproduction.
Featuring proprietary core technology- The Center plug and other vital features such as stabilizer feet, minimalistic chrome logos, satin aluminium trim rings, the Jamo Concert Series II offers improved elegance and phenomenal audio quality.
The updated Jamo Concert Series II sees quite a few desirable technical and aesthetic changes in the form of premium woodgrain finishes and full-length woven tweed grilles to offer unbeatable looks and value for your home theater setup.
Salient features of C 9 CEN II Jamo Concert series center speaker
- Passive, Two-way bass reflex speaker design
- 140 watts of continuous power at 6 Ohms.
- Concert-level audio reproduction, all thanks to premium-grade crossover and speaker drivers
- Hybrid conical technology ensures articulate, natural bass reproduction is guaranteed.
- Anti-diffraction waveguide acoustic technology ensures detailed sound throughout the listening area even with multiple seating positions.
- Balanced audio with frequency response specification of 55Hz- 24Khz
- Best suited for medium to the large home theater room.
- Easily understandable, Crystal clear dialogue delivery
- Available in 3 beautiful Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||140 / 200|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||179 x 460 x 219. 5 / 7 x 18.1 x 8.6|
|System Type||2-Way Bass Reflex|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1|
|Minimum Amp Recommended||50W|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||55Hz – 24kHz|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||6.8 / 15|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88dB|
|Finish||Satin Black, Satin White, Dark Apple|
|Woofer (mm/in)||Two: 101.6 / 4|
Pricing: Prices on request ONLY.