Offering a terrific combination of incredible audio performance and ultra-luxury finish options, The C 97II Jamo floor standing speakers deliver remarkable mid-range vocal clarity that soothes the ear and makes you want to listen to more music.
A full range 3-way bass reflex speaker design, The C 97II Jamo floor standing speakers, are well known for their warm and detailed sound signature in Bangalore’s audiophile circle.
Proprietary Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) audio technology propels the low-frequency woofer to deliver breathtakingly natural and controlled low –end. At the same time, the 1” high-frequency transducer offers crystal clear high and mid-range audio.
Delivering 180 watts of continuous power delivery at 6 Ohms, These speakers produce full range, detailed sound that is sought after by both audiophiles and movie lovers.
Setting these C 97II Jamo floor standing speakers apart from the competition is its ability to impress even the most demanding consumers with its performance and value for money quotient.
The improved aesthetics come in the form of woven tweed grilles, chrome logos, While the center plug and other innovative technologies make it a perfect choice for music listening in a two-channel environment.
Partnering Equipment: The C97II Jamo floor standing speakers will perform the best when paired with Jamo C9II Cen, Jamo C9II Sur, Jamo IC 608FG Atmos Ceiling Speakers, Jamo J12 Subwoofer and Power amplification from Marantz MM8077
Salient features of C 97 II Jamo floor standing speakers
- Passive, Three-way tower speaker system
- Open yet controlled bass response with bass reflex cabinet design
- 180 watts of power delivery at 6 Ohms impedance.
- The class-leading musical sound signature
- Impeccably tasteful cabinet design
- Premium quality materials and craftsmanship
- Controlled and tight bass with hybrid conical cone technology
- Anti-diffraction waveguide ensures excellent sound imaging
- Consistent and balanced audio reproduction throughout frequencies ranging from 32Hz- 24Khz
- Ideal for large home theater rooms.
- Gorgeous looking woven tweed grilles to cover the front baffle
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of :
|System Type||3-Way Bass Reflex|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||32Hz – 24.000 Hz|
|High Frequency Driver||25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide|
|Midrange Driver||152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone|
|Low-Frequency Driver||2 x 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone|
|Power Handling||180 / 360 W|
|Inputs||Chrome-plated bi-wiring screw terminals|
|Dimensions||1072 x 215 x 342 / 42.2 x 8.5 x 13.5|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||54 lbs (24.5 kg)|
Colour Options: Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain
Pricing: Prices on request ONLY.