Jamo being a renowned manufacturer of high-end speaker systems for more than 50 years, has delivered a great looking, incredibly capable J112 subwoofer speakers that can act as a foundation for your home theater audio.
With a highly powerful amplifier delivering 600W of peak power, The Jamo J 112 subwoofer speakers are incorporated with premium-grade materials to provide punchy, refined low frequencies in your home cinema room.
Jamo J112, an active subwoofer, has a built-in amplifier that is matched with the speaker drivers perfectly. With reliable power, gain, and phase controls, the subwoofer can be tuned independently, providing excellent control over the sound output.
The Jamo J112 subwoofer just needs a power connection along with two core signal cable from the AV Receiver’s pre-out section to start producing sofa shuddering, undistorted bass output.
With powered subwoofers like the Jamo J112 subwoofer speakers, the power needed to drive the larger low-frequency cone is taken away from the AV receiver, thus reducing the load on the amplification unit of the AVR.
With modern Danish design, The Jamo J 112 subwoofer offers high sound-pressure levels with incredibly natural audio reproduction that’s free of distortion.
Partnering Equipment: The Jamo J112 subwoofer will work great in a multichannel home theater set-up when paired with Jamo Concert Series 97II range of Speakers and Denon X-3700H AV Receiver.
Salient features of Jamo J 112 subwoofer speakerss
- Hard Conical Cone woofer technology delivers impeccably clean bass frequencies.
- Jamo J12’s 12” long-throw woofer offers unmatched bass output.
- The fully digital amplifier provides distortion-free, natural LF output.
- Excellent integration of subwoofer’s output with the rest of the home theater audio speakers using Crossover and Phase control settings.
- Ensuring perfect compatibility with old and new generation AV Receivers are the low-frequency effect (LFE)/ Radio Corporation of America (RCA)
- Flexibility with placement: Using WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit that is capable of handling more than one Jamo J112 subwoofer at a time.
- Premium quality materials ensure durability.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Jamo J112 Subwoofer Speakers:
|Switchable Phase Control||0/180|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||24 – 125Hz|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||26 / 57.31|
|Rated Output (Watts)||300W|
|Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak)||300W/600W|
|Woofer (mm/in)||304.8 / 12 Long-Throw IMG HCC|
|Crossover Frequency||40 – 125Hz|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||447.8 x 431.8 x 469.9 / 17.63 x 17 x 18.5
|System Type||Bass Reflex via Rear-Firing Slot Port|
|Inputs||Line Level / LFE RCA, WA-2 Port (Wireless)|
Pricing: Prices on request ONLY.