KH 80 DSP are miniature studio speakers from the celebrated Neumann KH series, A product range which is known for its fantabulous studio speakers. Be it for any application such as a music studio or broadcasting room; You can now enjoy the professional quality sound from anywhere.
You will witness the Neumann KH 80 DSP A G carrying the best of technological advancement and strength in its ultra-compact cabinet design.
These Neumann monitors are active 4″ 2-way Nearfield Studio Speakers with DSP control. Equipped with a wide range of input and output channels, The KH80 Studio Monitor allows you to configure it along with any studio device.
Neumann KH 80 DSP AG, designed and engineered very methodologically through precise mathematical calculations, offers incredible dispersion characteristics. To achieve such rare sound imaging and dispersion, these Home Studio Monitors come equipped with Mathematical Modeled Dispersion (MMD)Waveguide to maintain sound integrity in any scenario.
Features of Neumann KH-80 DSP Studio Monitors:
- Control iPad app: You can control and configure the Neumann KH 80 DSP A G Neumann studio speakers through your iPad. Using an ethernet cable, you can pair the KH80 Monitor and iPad very quickly.
- DSP controlled Monitor: KH 80 DSP is regulated by network-accessible DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for efficient bi-amplification and thereby maximizes the output levels. DSP further provides you with central control over all the linked systems.You can also manage a large number of studio speakers from Windows, iOS, Android or Mac-based systems.
- Ultra-compact cabinet: The cabinet, built from polycarbonate composite, is made highly compact to leave no space for distortions and standing wave resonances, Offering smoother, undisruptive frequency response.
You can control the following functions of Neumann KH-80 DSP through iPad:
- Identify, and set up the loudspeakers and other devices present in the network to along with KH80 monitors.
- You can also align & calibrate the systems based on their surrounding.
- Monitor operation controls, such as volume settings and saving presets.
Specifications of Neumann KH 80 DSP Studio Monitor:
- LF Driver Size: 4″ long-throw driver
- HF Driver Size: 1″ tweeter
- Frequency response: 57Hz – 21kHz
- Maximum peak SPL:8 dB
- Enclosure type: Front ported
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1” x 6” x 7.6”
- Weight: 17 Kg
Matching Studio Subwoofer: Neumann KH-810
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: We can offer necessary technical consultation, provide honest pricing on these Incredibly talented Neumann KH-80 DSP and ship them to any location in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Cochin, Trivandrum, Chandigarh & Amritsar.
Pricing: MRP & Offer price, as mentioned above.