Neumann KH 870 comes equipped with best-in-class attributes allowing you to enjoy the sensation of perfect studio sound. Neumann KH 870 has dual 10″ front-firing Active Studio Subwoofer drivers to help you achieve all the professional applications excellently.
Equipped with the fantastic 7.1 High Definition Bass Manager, you can now feel free to connect any system to the 10″ sub, from mono to 3D to the newest 7.1 high definition compatible devices.
To achieve the desired studio sound, Neumann KH 870 comes equipped with state of the acoustic engineering craftmanship, flawlessly supplementing its connected devices.
Its eight analog channel inputs, 4-mode LPE channel, 4th order active crossover and four extensive routing modes significantly contribute to the before said accomplishment. Also, the electronic limiter ensures smooth, consistent operations by keeping a constant check on the amplifier and woofer.
Features of Neumann KH 870 Active Studio Sound Subwoofer:
- 10″ Woofers: With the presence of dual 10″ front-firing woofers, efficient studio sound is possible as the woofer carries a high potential of managing lower frequencies down to 18Hz.
- This Neumann Subwoofer produces low frequencies with minimal distortions allowing you to mix confidently.
- With features such as die-cast basket, magnetic shield for flexible placements and strong grille to save the sub from mechanical damage Neumann differentiates itself from the mass market audio products.
- Self-Damping Bass-Reflex Wooden Cabinet: The wooden cabinet of the Neumann KH870 Subwoofer is designed mechanically through a computer using materials which comply with the Low resonance Integral Molding (LRIM) technology.
- Finished with durable paint, it possesses self-damping properties and blocks standing wave resonances inside the cabinet to deliver crystal clear studio sound you deserve.
- Frontal bass ports for Flexible installations: The bass ports being furnished at the front offer you with a more generous benefit of installing it in accordance to your preference. It can either be flushed into the wall or, even placed near or next to a wall. With flow optimization, These ports deliver excellent outputs at reduced compression and turbulence.
- Electronically balanced XLR analog inputs and outputs: The eight analog input channels provide compatibility with any system, thereby offering you unlimited configurations.
- Acoustic controls for customization: Neumann KH 870 comes equipped with controls such as output level, low cut, parametric EQ and 45° step phase with a built-in test signal to customize the sub-settings according to the requirement of music and acoustic characteristics of your studio.
Specifications of KH 870 Neumann Studio Sound Subwoofer:
- Driver size: 10″ dual driver
- Driver Power Amp:160W
- Frequency Range: 18Hz-300Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:7 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9” x 13” x 25.4” / 735 x 330 x 645 mm
- Weight: 3.1 7kg
Matching Studio Monitors: Neumann KH-80 DSP
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: The Neumann Range of Products are generally ex-stock. We can offer necessary technical consultation, provide honest pricing on these Popular Neumann KH 870 and ship them to any location in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Mohali & Amritsar.
Pricing: MRP as per Principle. Offer price on request.