The QSC Core 110F Digital Signal Processor provides solutions using Q-SYS software-based Platform to medium-sized, conference rooms up to the most extensive enterprise applications.
Q-SYS, QSC’s software-based Digital Signal Processor Platform, provides Audio Video systems integrator and end-users a unique software design engine and specifications package suitable for projects of small to large scale.
With acoustic echo cancellation facility, the QSC Core 110F Digital Signal Processor will work flawlessly in small to large conference rooms, sound reinforcement in Auditoriums and other such performance venues like a house of worship, Cinema Theater and high-end hospitality centres.
The Q-SYS Core 110f delivers impressive performance with Q-SYS Software definable 8 flex channels, an innovative feature developed by QSC engineers, allowing each of the 8 channels to act either as input or output.
Key benefits of QSC Core 110F Digital Audio Signal Processor
- Class-leading I/O: Offers the finest cost to Input/output ratio in a single chassis product available in the market from any audio company in the World with 24 analog I/O + USB, POTS and VoIP simultaneously in a 1 Rack unit space and one Stock Keeping Unit.
- Flex Channels: Impeccable flexibility of a card-based Digital Signal Processor delivered without additional cost and multiple hardware.
- Unified software platform: To work on different applications, a programmer needs to go through one single Q-SYS platform training program instead of learning various tools for different platforms.
- Industry-leading hardware design: With QSC Core 110F Digital Signal Processor running on world-class Intel processors, your investment in standards-based software and hardware technology is secured.
- Industry-first, software-based DSP: Q-SYS is a software program that is designed and maintained by QSC from the ground up enabling continued refinement. With routable AEC channels, definable inside the Q-SYS software, Extra hardware is not needed for Gainsharing and gating auto mixers.
Key Technical specifications of QSC Core 110F Audio Digital Signal Processor
- 128×128 networked audio channels (Q-LAN / AES67), reduced to 64×64 when using Video Bridging capability on built-in USB-B port.
- 24 definable analog audio Inputs and Outputs
- 8 mic/line-level analog audio inputs
- 8 line-level analog audio outputs
- 8 Flex Channel analog audio inputs or outputs
- Up to 16 assignable and routable AEC processor instances
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by QSC Systems 3-year warranty
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Matching QSC Products: QSC AC-C6T range of In-Ceiling Speakers and a whole lot of other QSC Loudspeakers & Power Amplifiers
Availability: One of the highest-selling product from the QSC Lineup, The QSC Core-110F is generally ex-stock. We can ship the Digital Signal Processor to any major city in India including to Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Amaravati, Chennai, Trivandrum and Kochi in 1-2 weeks.