The QSC K12.2 speakers are the reference point for Audio clarity and reliability. It’s a result of incredible innovation, excellent cabinet design and impeccable transducer engineering. Catering to both portable and installed audio markets, these QSC speaker systems are easy to use and carry around.
Fitted with a 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module and Intrinsic Correction™ technology along with loudspeaker management, these QSC K12.2 speakers provide impeccable power and unbeatable audio output across the listening area.
The QSC K12.2 speakers work either as Main PA system or as a floor monitor depending on the requirement. EQ, delay and frequency contour settings can be adjusted using the digital displays at the back.
Its classic black coloured finish allows it to blend with any interior scheme of the venue. Warranty is for a period of 3 years and extendable up to 6 years when the product is registered online.
Features of QSC K12.2:
- Highly powerful 2000 Watt Class-D amplification unit
- Recallable settings preset for commonly used applications
- Intuitive digital display for Equalization, delay and frequency contour selection and optimization.
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) design improves power delivery and provides balanced sound output across the seating area
- Neat, classic cabinet design looks great in most of the application
- Premium quality ABS enclosure for proven reliability, durability and long life
- Works either as the Main PA speaker system or as a floor monitor
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5-degree down-tilt)
- EASE and CAD details are available for download on QSC website
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- M10 fittings for flown applications
Specifications of QSC K12.2 Loudspeaker:
- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 305 mm (12-inch), cone
- HF Transducer: 35.6 mm (1.4-inch) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymmetric
- Maximum Rated SPL: 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
Amplifier: Class D of Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points: 2 × M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Colour: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Speaker Dimensions (HxWxD): 602 × 356 × 350 mm (23.7 × 14 × 13.8 in)
- Net Weight: 17.7 kg
Matching QSC Equipment: These Industry Standard QSC K12.2 Loudspeakers work incredibly well with QSC KS range of Subwoofers.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With more than 10 Years of experience in the Professional Audio Industry, Our Sound Consultants can provide all the necessary technical inputs, offer honest pricing and ship these QSC K12.2 Speakers to any major city in India, including Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag, Pune, Cochin and Trivandrum in 2-4 weeks.