The QSC K8.2 Series™ is the industry standard in active speaker system category. This speaker is the smallest of the three active speakers in the QSC K.2 range with a frequency range of 61Hz to 20 kHz and has a peak SPL of 128dB.
The enclosure is built with high-quality ABS and has an 8″ diameter LF driver with 1.4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver that has a nominal conical coverage of 105 degrees. This active speaker has user-definable presets and delivers ultimate sound quality in an Installed audio environment like Auditorium.
Helping the high-quality drivers of this QSC K8.2 speaker system deliver incredibly powerful sound is the 2000 Watt amplification module that comes equipped with low-noise cooling fans.
Custom built Premium quality sophisticated dynamic processors are used to shield the LF and HF drivers of the speaker against damage.
For High-quality sound reproduction, the dispersion angle of the LF transducer needs to be in sync with the high-frequency compression driver. Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) technology present in the QSC K8.2 comes to the rescue and delivers excellent results.
The QSC K8.2 comes with three inputs and has a minimal footprint making it the ideal choice for portable applications as well. Some of the highlights of QSC K8.2 are its small size, incredible audio clarity and the onboard presets.
Compared to other speakers in the market at the same price point, The QSC K8.2 stands out for its value for money quotient and its ease of use.
Features of QSC K8.2:
- Active speaker system
- 2-way speaker system with 1.4″ compression driver and 8-inch LF driver
- Powerful, clear audio output
- 2000W peak power delivery
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Dual pole cup mounts allow for flexible mounting options (standard and 7.5-degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Class-leading 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
Specifications of K8.2 QSC speakers:
- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 203 mm (8-inch) cone
- HF Transducer: 35.6 mm (1.4-inch) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 59 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 105° Axisymmetric
- Controls: Power; 3 × Level; Rotary encoder (push); 2 ×x selection buttons;
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D): 449 × 280 × 269 mm (17.7 × 11 × 10.6 in)
- Net Weight: 12.2 kg
Matching QSC Equipment: These incredibly talented QSC 8.2 Speakers work incredibly well with QSC KS range of Subwoofers.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With more than 8 Years of experience in the Professional Audio Industry, Our Sound Engineers can provide all the necessary technical inputs, offer honest pricing and ship these QSC K8.2 Speakers to any major city in India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Trivandrum in 2-4 weeks.