The QSC PLD 4.2 epitomizes QSC Research and development team’s passion and amplifier engineering skills. Built to serve requirements of rental sound companies, QSC PLD amplifiers deliver powerful yet subtle Audio.
The PLD range comprises of three lightweight and high power 4 channel power amplifiers, each with inbuilt digital signal processors and the ability to combine and fine-tune channel’s parameters in different ways to drive a wide variety of speaker systems.
The PLD range of QSC power amplifiers not only deliver high power to your system but also give you a flexible and scalable range of choices for future system growth.
With its advanced DSP capabilities, The QSC PLD 4.2 comes across as a future-ready QSC amplifier. The close technical 7 between the amplification unit and the digital signal processor enables the DSP to monitor/track and respond to amplifier behaviour in a better way.
The QSC PLD 4.2 amplifiers come with preloaded Intrinsic Correction™ technology feature. Initially built to work with WLA QSC Line array speakers, Intrinsic technology built around IIR, FIR and speaker processing methodology compensates for the inherent deficiencies occurring due to the physical structure of a loudspeaker array and horn design.
The QSC PLD 4.2 amplifiers are highly space-efficient devices. PLD series acts as a perfect alternative to units in the same price range, taking as much as three rack spaces.
Advance features of QSC PLD 4.2
- Up to 700 watts of power per channel.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) helps in combining amplifier power across channels to yield better results from loudspeakers.
- With advanced DSP on board with features like Equalization, Intrinsic Correction, delay management etc. need for an external DSP is eliminated.
- Audio Installer’s favourite Intrinsic Correction™ technology maximizes the audio performance of your QSC speakers.
- Modifiable 20 Factory Presets with 50 User Preset Slot.
- 3 Pin, XLR Input connectors, NL-4 type Output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output, LED Metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminium handles.
- Preset Wizard reduces the burden on System Installer by displaying and allowing them to select from a list of best selling passive loudspeakers.
Specifications of QSC PLD 4.2:
Type: Power Amplifier
No. of Channels: 4 Channels
Weight: 10 kg
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Matching QSC Products: QSC Core-110F
Availability: We can offer necessary technical inputs, provide honest pricing and ship these high-quality power amplifiers from QSC to any major city in India including to Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Baroda, Hyderabad, Amaravati, Trivandrum and Kochi in 8-12 days.