The SC-1150 is QSC‘s unique rendition to the cinema market to provide high-quality sound for small rooms. The QSC SC-1150 is a scaled-down version of renowned large format, Professional Cinema QSC speakers, designed to be used in mini cinemas/Home Theaters that are not more than 45′ in length.
This single enclosure speaker uses a two-way design and works exceptionally well as a Left/Center/Right Loudspeaker behind the screen in a surround sound environment.
These speakers have a shallow depth of 12″ (305 mm), thereby allowing for more seating space in the room. Since these speakers have a passive crossover, one single channel of amplification from a matching QSC amplifier is all you will need to drive them.
QSC SC-1150 Cinema speaker has 90° Axisymmetric horn which can cover a large area in the home cinema room with detailed high and mid frequencies.
Since the front channel QSC cinema speakers are expected to produce a substantial amount of bass, engineers at Quilter Sound Company have designed and employed a 15″ LF woofer with 3-inch (76 mm) voice coil for bass reproduction.
The 1.75″ (44 mm) voice coil is a compression driver which delivers exceptionally detailed and crisp highs. These QSC Speakers have screw-type barrier-strip connectors and high-quality 12 American wire gauge connectivity option.
Oxygen-free copper speaker cables from Audioquest will work as a perfect partner for these QSC SC-1150 speakers.
Features SC-1150 QSC speakers:
- Two-Way Screen Channel Home Cinema Speaker
- Single cabinet design housing both HF and LF speaker drivers
- Designed to be used in medium-sized preview theaters, home cinema rooms that are not more than 45 feet (14 meters) in length (i.e. from projection screen till the last row of seating).
- Less than 12 inches (305 mm) of depth needed behind the screen for speaker placement
- Single amplifier channel required to drive the speaker due to Passive crossover construction
- 90° Axisymmetric High-frequency horn for broader coverage and better sweet spot
- Incredibly powerful 15″ (380 mm) LF driver with 3″ (76 mm) voice coil
- Professional cinema-grade 1.75″ (44 mm) HF compression driver
Specifications of QSC SC-1150 Mini Cinema Speakers:
- Rated Coverage Angle (-6 dB): 90° Axisymmetric
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz to 19 kHz
- Rated Noise Power: 400 W
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 122 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 600 W
- Transducers: LF: 15-inch (380 mm) woofer, 3-inch voice coil HF: Compression driver with 1.75-inch (44 mm) voice coil
- Enclosure: MDF, non-reflective vinyl wrap
- Dimensions (H×W×D) inches: 27.2 × 30 × 11.7
- Dimensions (H×W×D) mm: 690 × 762 × 297
- Net Weight: 32.3 kg
Matching Mini Cinema Equipment & Accessories: QSC DPA 4.2 Power Amplifiers, Marantz AV Processors, GIK Acoustics Panels.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With a complete understanding of Audio-Visual technologies such as Dolby Atmos, 4K Video, HDR, Symphony 440 Design Group can provide all the necessary technical recommendations for your home cinema design & construction.
We are able to offer honest pricing and ship these finest QSC SC-1150 Home Cinema LCR Speakers to any major city in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune, Amaravati, Vizag, Tirupati and Rajahmundry in 1-2 weeks.