The RMX 2450 QSC amplifier delivers 450 watts of continuous power per channel into 8 Ohms. This stereo power amplifier from QSC comes equipped with a high current toroidal transformer that provides clean energy even onto a 2 Ohm load. Since the RMX 2450 produces significantly less noise, the overall audio quality is much improved.
The RMX 2450 QSC amplifier has Independent Direct Current and thermal overload protection on its two mono channels that help in protecting the amplifier and speakers automatically.
The RMX 2450 QSC amplifier has gain controls mounted in the front for easier access along with clip and signal LED indicators for monitoring purpose.
Being designed with a compact size of two rack spaces for 2500 watts power delivery or 5000 watts in three rack spaces make this QSC amplifier highly efficient and convenient. To top it all, this comes with a three-year warranty with an optional three-year extended service clause.
Highlights of RMX 2450 QSC Amplifier:
- World-renowned QSC reliability and Audio performance
- High power output in ultra Compact size of 2 rack space
- High-current toroidal transformers provide low noise and better power handling.
- Independent user-definable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Better headroom and speaker protection is possible with the in-built low-frequency filters
- Balanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- World-renowned Neutrik Speakon® output connectivity with Touch-proof binding post
- Gain controls placed in the front panel of the amplifier help in easier access.
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to provide better monitoring capabilities
- Speaker and amplifier protection with Independent DC and thermal overload protection features.
Specifications of RMX 2450 QSC amplifier:
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) 8 ohms: > -100 dB
- Input Sensitivity at 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4.0 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 50x (34 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced; 20k ohms balanced
- Damping Factor (1 kHz and below): > 300 at 8 ohms
- Cooling: Continuously variable-speed fan, back-to-front airflow
- Connectors (each channel): Input: Active balanced; 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+)
Output: Touch-proof binding posts; Neutrik Speakon®
- Controls: Front: AC switch; Channel 1 & 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- LED Indicators: Power on Green; Signal: Yellow (1 per channel); Clip/Protect: Red (1 per channel)
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: Turn-on/off muting
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 V AC (factory configured), 50–60 Hz
- Net Weight: 20.2 kg / 44.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 23 kg / 50.5 lb
Matching QSC equipment: These QSC power amplifiers work excellently with QSC E Series range of Passive Speakers.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With more than 10 Years of experience in the Pro Audio Industry, Our Audio Consultants can provide all the necessary technical inputs, offer honest pricing and ship these RMX 2450 QSC Amplifier to any major city in India, including Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Amaravati, Vizag, Pune, Cochin and Trivandrum in 2-4 weeks.