The Klipsch SPL-120 subwoofer features a built-in Class D amplifier. This Klipsch 5.1 subwoofer, along with the amplifier, has an analog preamp to maintain the original signal path for efficient reproduction. The Class D stage functions towards giving higher efficiency with maximum output.
This Klipsch 5.1 subwoofer’ 12” light and strong Copper Cerametallic™ woofers provide a striking low-frequency response without any cone breakup and distortion. The Cerametallic™ woofers knotted with a copper spun coil for more excellent conductivity.
The SPL-120 Klipsch 5.1 subwoofer has the proprietary Port technology to control the port noise. The port’s internal flares allow good airflow within the cabinet whilst avoiding external air turbulence from entering inside, restricting unnecessary resonance created due to sound reflections from walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.
The SPL-120 Klipsch 5.1 subwoofer comes equipped with flexible controls that allow you to take command over the system. Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control provides us with handy controls to tune the subwoofer to achieve required bass levels.
Line-level/LFE RCA inputs are for home theater receivers. A single subwoofer can be connected with several systems in the same room by just utilizing both the RCA and wireless inputs together.
Partnering Equipment: The SPL-120 Klipsch 5.1 subwoofer will work exceptionally well when paired with Klipsch RP-8000F Tower Speakers, RP-504C Klipsch Center Speaker, Klipsch RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers, Klipsch PRO-18RC ceiling speakers & SR8015 Marantz AV Receiver.
Features of SPL-120 Klipsch Subwoofer:
- 12” Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Front-Firing Inner Flare Tractrix Port
- Class D Amplifier
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium appearance.
Specifications of SPL-120 Klipsch Subwoofer:
- Frequency response: 24Hz – 125Hz
- Maximum acoustic output: 118 dB
- Amplifier Type: Class D with Analog Preamp Stage
- Amplifier power: 300 W RMS / 600 W Peak
- Inputs: Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 Wireless Port
- Dimensions: 75”H x 14.7”W x 19.9”D
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4kg)
- Finish: Scratch-resistant Ebony Vinyl (looks like real wood)
Pricing: Price on Request.