The Klipsch RC-64 III is a center channel speaker supporting a fully blown Klipsch 7.2.4 system. The compression driver of this Klipsch 7.2.4 speaker carries the newly designed 1 ¾” Titanium Diaphragm and a phase plug. The phase plug, at the horn throat, functions to increase the phase coherence to deliver impressive High-frequency reproduction.
The RC-64 III Klipsch 7.2.4 speaker comes equipped with the redesigned Tractrix® Horn having a circular horn throat and a square horn mouth. This new structural horn design improves the High-frequency response and extension, as well as enhances the imaging and dynamics.
The horn, Constructed from a 90° x 90° compressed moulded-rubber, reduces distortion by increasing the High-frequency damping.
The low-frequency driver is made of four 6.5” strong and lightweight Cerametallic™ woofers built in a heavy cast aluminium frame. The framing enables resonance-free operation, and the woofers maintain minimal cone breakup and distortion, and maximum efficiency.
The woofers come grouped with the Tractrix® horn to enhance the speaker efficiency and clarity of sound.
The unique character of RC-64 III Klipsch 7.2.4 speaker is its sophisticated network crossover design.
This new 2 ½ way network design reduces the output of outer woofers at higher frequencies to limit horizontal interferences. The networking also maintains a constant sound distribution throughout the room.
Partnering Equipment: The Klipsch RC-64II works incredibly well in a Klipsch 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos Home cinema room along with Klipsch RF-7III Tower Speakers, RP-600M Klipsch Bookshelf Speakers, SPL-120SW Klipsch Subwoofers, PRO-18RC Klipsch In-ceiling speakers & Denon AVR X-6700H Home Theater AV Receiver .
Features of Klipsch RC-64III Center Channel Speaker:
- High-frequency driver: 1.75” (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High-frequency horn: 6.25” square 90 x 90 Tractrix® Horn
- Low-frequency driver: Four 6.5” (16.5cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- 2 1/2 Way Network Crossover Design
- Premium, Furniture-Grade Wood Veneers
Specifications of Klipsch RC-64III Center Channel Speaker::
- Frequency response: 57–24kHz +/– 3dB
- Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 200W / 800W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1,000 Hz & 1,400 Hz
- Enclosure type: Sealed
- Inputs: Dual binding posts for bi-wire / bi-amp
- Dimensions: 8”H x 35.8”W x 15”D (20.3cm H x 91cm W x 38.1cm D)
- Weight: 55 Ibs (25kg)
- Finish: Black Ash, Walnut, Natural Cherry
Pricing: Price On request.