The Klipsch RP-500M is a pair of bookshelf speakers best known for its exceptional cinematic sound performance. This Klipsch bookshelf speaker has 1” Titanium Vented Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter with Klipsch patented Tractrix Horn technology for High-frequency response. The low-frequency driver has 5.25” light and rigid Copper Cerametallic Woofer.
The LTS tweeters work towards reducing distortion to give a higher quality sound performance. The tweeter’s new vented design further improves the clarity and detailing of High-frequency audio by stopping the creation of internal noise.
The Klipsch’ celebratory Tractrix® horn, made of 90° x 90° Hybrid Silicon Composite maximizes the quality of sound reproduction. It effectively directs all the High-frequency sound waves towards the listener.
The phase plugs and compressed moulded silicon face helps this Klipsch bookshelf speaker to serve you with pleasant and even frequency response.
The RP-500M Klipsch bookshelf speaker has Tractrix ports which facilitate proper airflow within the cabinet to reduce the port noise.
The ports carry custom designed inner flares which limit outside air disturbances from getting inside the port. Lower air turbulence results in more profound bass.
The RP-500M Klipsch bookshelf speaker comes fitted with a single 5-way screw terminal for banana plugs or bare wire up to 12-gauge. These terminals help in creating flexible, lasting connections through vibrant colour coding for easy set-ups and differentiation.
Partnering Equipment: The Klipsch Reference Premiere 500M works incredibly well in a Dolby Atmos Home cinema room along with Klipsch RP-6000F Tower Speakers, RP-600C Klipsch Center Speaker, SPL-100SW Klipsch Subwoofers, PRO-14RC Klipsch In-ceiling speakers & Denon X-4700H AV Receiver.
RP-500M Klipsch bookshelf speaker Features:
- High-frequency driver: 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-frequency driver: 5.25” Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Five years limited warranty
Specifications of Klipsch Reference Premiere 500M:
- System: 2-way bookshelf speakers
- Frequency response: 48-25kHz +/– 3dB
- Sensitivity: 93 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 75W / 300W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1,500 Hz
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix® Port
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions: 13.50”H x 6.81”W x 9.5”D (20.3cm H x 91cm W x 38.1cm D)
- Weight: 12 Ibs (5.4kg)
- Finish: Scratch-resistant Ebony and Walnut
Pricing: Price On request.