The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S surround sound speaker come equipped with a Titanium Diaphragm tweeter along with the Klipsch patented Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) as its core component.
The Legendary Horn Design: Tractrix® horn made from the 90° x 90° Hybrid Silicone Composite increases the smoothness and clarity of sound by dispersing and focusing all its HF & MF energy into your listening area.
The phase plug, when paired with the compressed, moulded silicone face further catalyzes the purpose of creating the best of natural sound possible.
Vented Tweeter: The vented tweeter design restricts the production of any unwanted sound while the LTS feature reduces distortion. These technologies give you highly detailed audio, even at higher sound pressure levels.
Low-Frequency Woofers: The Klipsch 502S Speakers have Cerametallic™ woofers which are the trademark of the Klipsch Reference Premiere Series offering extraordinary cone excursions with minimal distortion.
Magnetic Grille: The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S has a robust magnetic grille which can be attached or detached based on your convenience, functionality and aesthetic requirement.
Finish Options: Apart from being scratch-resistant, these Klipsch Reference Premiere speakers are available in three modern finishes, namely, the popular Ebony Vinyl and Walnut Vinyl, and the premium mirror-like Piano Gloss.
Partnering Equipment: The Klipsch RP-502S is extraordinary surround speaker that will perform the best when paired with Reference Premiere Klipsch 8000F Tower Speakers, Klipsch RP-504C Center Speaker, DS-160CDT Klipsch ceiling speakers, Klipsch SPL-120SW Subwoofer & Marantz SR7015 AV Receiver.
Other than the features mentioned above, cast aluminium feet, Copper anodized trim rings, laser-etched logo treatment, and satin painted baffles are enough to bewitch anyone.
Klipsch 502S Surround Speaker Features:
- High-Frequency Driver: Dual 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-Frequency Driver: Dual 5.25” Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology for flawless life-like sound
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Magnetic Grille
Klipsch RP-502S Surround Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 58-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 100W/400W
- Minimal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1400Hz
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions: 13.85” x 11.88” x 7.49” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Finish: Ebony, Walnut, Piano Black
Pricing: Price On request.